- Latest effective treatment algorithms in psychiatry
- Frequently encountered but not commonly known syndromes and their
management in psychiatry
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and bipolar disorder
differential diagnoses and treatment approaches
- Comorbid of ADHD and impulse control disorders and treatment options
- Treatment principles in hyperthymic and depressive personalities
- Treatment approaches in resistant psychoses and how far combination
treatments should go? Important points and nuances in rational antipsychotic
- Limits to benzodiazepine use, excluded patient profiles, dosing and
duration of use for different patient groups. Can we prescribe them as
easily as antidepressants?
- Met and unmet needs in psychiatry
- When to quit antidepressants? The concept of ‘‘mental diabetes’’
- Psychotropic drug use during and following ECT treatment. How to choose
drugs rationally? Is it possible to carry out ECT on specific brain regions
without invasive procedure?
- How to overcome sexual adverse events caused by psychotropic drugs
- Treatment differences between alcohol and substance addicted at the
inpatient and outpatient settings. Common pharmacological management in
alcohol and substance addiction
- Treatment approaches to adult attention deficit and hyperactivity
- Assessing the response to treatment in dementia patients, evaluation of
combination treatments and stopping drugs
- From epigenetics to genetics: Mental health destiny or acquired?
- Pharmacogenetics: Differences of treatment efficacy among individuals.
Reflections of genetic polymorphism in treatment and in clinics
- Differences among SSRIs: Which SSRI for which patient?
- Differences among atypical antipsychotics: Which atypical antipsychotic
for which patient?
- Psychiatric adverse events of non-psychotropic drugs. How to overcome
these adverse events caused by non-psychotropic drugs?
- Examples of malpractice in psychopharmacology, things not to do
- Principles of psychopharmacologic treatment in special cases
- Psychotropic drug use in special cases (e.g. Liver, renal, and cardiac
failures, pregnancy and lactation periods)
- Psychopharmacological treatment of neurological diseases (Stroke,
Parkinson’s disease, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, migraine, myasthenia
- Antipsychotic and antidepressant use in the geriatric population
- Principles of antipsychotic and antidepressant use in children and
- Do stimulants cause addiction? Major side effects of stimulants and
their management. Principles of life-time stimulant usage
- Effective and critical scientific article reading and techniques to
prepare correct and effective scientific articles
- What is effective and critical article reading?
- Establishing right methodology and frequently seen mistakes in
- Statistics in scientific research: Basic principles and commonly
encountered traps. Misuse of statistics
- Techniques to prepare correct and effective scientific articles