This is the website of Psychiatry and Clinical Psychopharmacology, owned by the Turkish Association for Psychopharmacology and published by the Yerkure Tanitim ve Yayincilik Hizmetleri Sanayi ve Ticaret A.S Our publishing office is located at:
Yerkure Tanitim ve Yayincilik Hizmetleri Sanayi ve Ticaret A.S.
Cumhuriyet Cad. 48/ 3B Elmadag Taksim 34367 Istanbul,Turkey.
Ph: +90 212 240 2820
Fax:+90 212 241 6820
Web site: http://www.yerkure.com.tr
Principles Governing This Site
Psychiatry and Clinical Psychopharmacology maintains this website (http://www.psikofarmakoloji.org/v2/)and related online services according to the following principles:
- We respect your privacy and we take several steps to ensure it. Any individual information about your use of our site is not disclosed to any outside organization. We will not sell or rent any personally identifiable information to, or share your e-mail address with, Third Parties.
- We use an "opt-in" process concerning information we send to you; that is; we will not send you information about content or services available through this site without your permission. Whenever we send you information, we will include directions on how you can unsubscribe from any future notices.
- We may report activity about our website to third parties (i.e., advertisers, marketing/industry research firms etc.) and may report overlays of customers' purchasing behaviors and type in aggregate form in such disclosures.
- We do not collect data about your individual use of our site. We will only provide such data with your permission if the content or advertising meets your stated preferences. * If you maintain a personal profile on our site (e.g., as a registered user or subscriber) you may review and modify the main elements of that profile at any time. To access instructions to change your profile, please visit "View and Change Your Subscriber or Registration Information".
- We use industry-standard data-encryption technology when we transfer and receive personal information on our site. We maintain appropriate security measures in our physical facilities to protect against loss, misuse, or alteration of information we have collected from you at our site.
How to Stop Receiving Offer Information From Us (Opting Out)
You may decline to receive information from us about content or services. You can do this in several ways:
Send an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your e-mail address in the body of the message. Under normal conditions it will take 48 to 72 hours to process your e-mail request.
Call our Customer Service Department at +90 212 240 2820 or fax to +90 212 241 6820. Send postal mail to Customer Services, the Yerkure Tanitim ve Yayincilik Hizmetleri Sanayi ve Ticaret A.S Cumhuriyet Cad. 48/ 3B Taksim 34367 Istanbul/ Turkey.